- Ana’s Graduation December 17, 2020
- Graduate students win conference competition! December 10, 2020
- Welcome new members, Drs. Yan Yan and Fausto Andres Ortiz-Morea. April 24, 2020
- Congrats to Xiyu and the team for the work published in Nature. Great Job!! April 24, 2020
- Kevin Babilonia’s Graduation February 7, 2020
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Fundamentals of Plant Gene Silencing: Virus Induced Gene Silencing (VIGS) Lecture – Part 1 Fundamentals of Genome Editing using CRISPR-Cas9: Lecture – Part 2 2020 Texas Plant Protection Conference Poster Session
Dr. Fausto Andrés Ortiz-Morea, a researcher from Universidad de la Amazonia in Colombia, is a recipient of the Pew Latin American Fellows Program in the Biomedical Sciences. Welcome!!!
We had our first door contest this year and it was a lot of fun! Congrats to Ana and the others for their masterpiece! You can see all the door pictures under lab activities.
Congratulations to Dr. Cox! We wish you a fun a productive post-doc! [soliloquy id=”853″]
Congratulations to the new doctor! The cake was as good as his presentation!
Congratulations to the Ping Pong master Chuanchun who won the tournament!